Serves: 8-10 balls
Minutes: 10 – 15
1-2 small-medium baked sweet potatoes (I used Japanese sweet potato)
1 cup rolled oats
1 tbs coconut oil
1 tsp chia seed
- Mash up the baked sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the rolled oats, coconut oil, and chia seed. Mix them together. (Add about 1 tbs of honey if you prefer it to be sweeter)
- Using your hands, roll mixture (about 1-2 tbs) into a 1-inch ball, If it gets too sticky, dip your fingers in lukewarm water to help smooth the balls out.
- Refrigerate for around 1-2 hours, allowing the oats enough time to soften. (I prefer to leave it overnight)
- You can store in fridge for up to one week or in the freezer.